What can Thomas do for you!
Investments & Retirement Planning Services
- IRAs (Roth, Trad, SEP, incl. rollovers)
- Employer Benefits (set-up) / 401k
- Investments (Bonds/Fixed Income & Stocks/Equities)
- Estate Planning Services* (wealth mgmt, succession planning, leveraged buy-outs, Six Sigma, ref/intro CPA+Atty)
- Traditional Banking* (Bank of America, Merrill Edge, Merrill Lynch, US Trust partners)
- Retirement Advice
- Financial Statement(s) Review
- Cash Flow (Bal Sht, IncSt)
- Lending* (consumer/residential + business/commercial)
- Small Business Financial Advisory Services
- Loan Management Accounts* (collateralizing ML investments, sans QRP)
- Insurance (health and life) + Annuities (fixed and variable)
Wealth Management Advisory
Let’s ‘Know You More’
With 12 years in the banking and financial services industry, Tom joined Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor in 2017. Previously, Tom spent 11 years at JPMorgan Chase where in his latest capacity he served as a Private Client Banking Center Manager. Today, and with the strength of, and resources at, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Tom is passionate about working collaboratively and diligently with a plethora of investors, including business owners, retirees, the Greek-American community, and professionals in the Culinary (restaurants, prepared foods), Information Technology (software), Real Estate, and Healthcare space. Tom engages and works with professional stakeholders such as attorneys and accountants from an advocacy perspective for quality customized services and apt advice.
Tom received his bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Florida Atlantic University in 2000 and his MBA in Operations’ Management in 2009. Passionate about delivering customized, relevant and excellent service, Tom maintains a Six Sigma (Process Improvement) Green Belt certification and holds a minor in Psychology as well.