What can Dan do for you!
Worry less. Live more.
- When was the last time you updated your will?
- What do you have in place to protect you and your family from the growing threat of identity theft?
- Through LegalShield, I can provide answers on exactly how our 44-year-old company provides that and other services that protect you and your family for about a dollar a day. We currently protect about 5 million individuals and 140,000 businesses by providing affordable access to a powerful law firm. We operate the largest network of provider law firms in North America.
- Whether you are single or have a spouse or children, self-employed or working for someone else, we have plans that can help keep money in your pocket and provide you peace of mind.
- If having a law firm in the palm of your hand, with 24/7/365 access in the case of emergencies, might appeal to you, then we need to talk!
Life Events Legal Plan
Know more about Dan
- Dan graduated from West Point and completed a 25-year career in the Air Force. Highlights included flying C-130s over five continents, serving as a war planner on the HQ TAC and Eighth Air Force staffs, and spending three years as an acquisition manager. He also commanded the first C-130 Operations Support Squadron.
- After retirement, he spent the next 15 years with Boeing as a senior manager and senior systems engineer on the B-1 Bomber Program.
- Now retired from Boeing, Dan is a LegalShield business owner and holds graduate degrees in engineering, business, and military history.
- Dan joined the Travis County Historical Commission in 2015, has been a life member of the Air Force Historical Foundation for 35 years and Daedalians (fraternal order of US military pilots) for 30 years, and is active in the Austin Civil War Round Table, the local Daedalian chapter, and the West Point Society of Central Texas. Otherwise his family, reading, and travel consume his remaining free time.
- Since joining LegalShield, Dan has advanced to director and is on a mission to provide North Americans the justice they expect and deserve.