What can Dan do for you!
Bold. Determined. Results.
As a REALTOR® with over 17 years experience, Dan knows the market and neighborhoods of the greater Austin area. Specifically, Dan focuses on the cities of Cedar Park, Leander, Round Rock, Georgetown, Lakeway, Pflugerville, and Austin. With a background and career experience as a Financial Advisor at Merrill Lynch (Certified Financial Planner®) and a Certified Executive Coach, Dan is uniquely equipped to serve his clients.
Since entering the real estate business in 1995 Dan has worked with hundreds and hundreds of clients. He holds a Florida Real Estate Brokers Licenses as well as a Texas Real Estate License.
He explains his unique value proposition this way: “I believe that everyone should love where they live and I believe that everyone should have access to a trusted advisor. I enable this by using my Experience, Expertise and Determination to help people buy and sell real estate.”
Dan grew up in Tampa, Florida and got to Texas as fast as he could. When not working with clients you may find him hiking Austin’s great trails, walking his rescue dog, Sage, visiting one of the beautiful wineries in the Hill Country, or reading a good book (he’s an avid reader). His favorite vacation spot is the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
Locally, Dan is a member of the Christian Business Leaders Group and co-founder of the Friends of Dan, a gathering of men for mutual support through life’s struggles and successes. You’ll often find him having a one-on-one meeting at a local coffee shop because of his willingness to share his knowledge, network, and compassion with others.
Industry designations include Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), e-PRO®, Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI), and Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE). Former Certifications include CFP®, Certified Financial Planner and CRPC®, Certified Retirement Plan Counselor.
The Military Relocation Professional (MRP) designation equips Dan with the knowledge and expertise to serve the Home Buying and Home Selling needs of our Veterans and Active Duty Personnel
The benefits of working with Dan:
- You have an Agent who is 100% on your side
- Your home selling or home buying experience is Hassle-Free
- Sellers get top dollar for their home
- Buyers have an experienced guide to find their dream home
- You achieve your goal in your timeframe
- At the end of the day, you become a Raving Fan and are happy to refer your family and friends
The 3 words that describe Dan best: Bold. Determined. Results.
If you are thinking of buying or selling a home in the Austin area give Dan a call today at 512-516-4666.
Know more about Dan
Relationships Over Transactions
- I’m happy to be part of ABLE and just want you to know that I focus on relationships over transactions. The cornerstone of my business is building life-long relationships with people just like you. With me, others always come first.
- My favorite to ask is, “How can I help you?” I mean it sincerely.